omg stop it
ATTENTION EVERYONE MY VISA APPLICATION WAS ACCEPTED I HAD JUST FORGOTTEN TO PUT MY EMAIL ON IT LIKE A SQUARE. THANK THE SWEET LORD.
Things I would Like
- An email from the consulate saying my Visa application went through ( I mean everyone else got theirs where is mine…….)
- An email from Andrea saying that I got the job this summer, because like ya know I didn’t apply anywhere else and yeah I need a job..yup
- For Betsy not to be mad at me for just trying to find a damn apartment for this summer
- To find a damn apartment for this summer and not leave anyone out…highly impossible I believe, and I’m running out of time
- For my lab group to get their shit together and not make me play mom for us to get our project done
- For us to figure out where we’re traveling to after Kolkata and like buy tickets and not spend all the money in the world and figure it out soon because like hey we leave in a month and I still haven’t gotten the extra Malaria meds and I need to go shopping for a shit ton of other stuff and yeah
- AN EMAIL FROM THE CONSULATE SAYING MY VISA APPLICATION WENT THROUGH OH MY GOD JUST TELL ME
- basically a lot of emails. yup.
So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
— The Great Gatsby (via 94words)